We let Lauren pick out her own costume this year and she chose Eeyore. ;) She has been so excited to wear it! We told her that today is Eeyore day, and she immediately wanted to put it on this morning. I got to follow her around with the camera while she played, so here are a few shots from that plus a little video.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween!
We let Lauren pick out her own costume this year and she chose Eeyore. ;) She has been so excited to wear it! We told her that today is Eeyore day, and she immediately wanted to put it on this morning. I got to follow her around with the camera while she played, so here are a few shots from that plus a little video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Eeyore Day, Lauren
You're a cute Eeyore...I love you, Gramma
we missed you guys tonight! looking forward to this weekend though. hopefully everyone's healthy by then! Lauren makes the cutest Eeyore :). what a cutie pie!
Post a Comment