a little weyel

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Zzzzzzzzz

Last night, by the clock:

10:45pm - turned off the light to go to sleep

11:45pm - woke up to Jonathan crying, settled him back down

12:45am - woke up to Jonathan crying again, gave him ibuprofen for teething

1:15am - woke up to Jonathan crying, third time; rocked him for a while

1:45am - woke up to Jonathan crying, fourth time; held him for a while

2:15am - woke up to Jonathan crying, fifth time; tried to settle him down, eventually had to let him cry it out :(

3:15am - woke up to Lauren crying; she had a bad dream about spiders

6:30am - woke up to Jonathan yelling for his bottle

7:00am - up for the day, refreshed and ready to go!

5 comments:

Sharon & Jacob said...

oh hunny, I'm sorry. That's worse than a newborn. I hope you got to catch up on your sleep today.

Cheri said...

My poor poor Carolyn! That sounds horrible! I hope tonite is better. I'll be thinking of you.

astapp said...

I don't know how you were forming complete sentences yesterday. You are remarkable. Was last night any better?

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the empathy, mommies! Yes, last night was much better--Jonathan slept through the night! Lauren woke up once because she wanted her covers tucked in. But overall, not bad compared to the night before. Here's hoping for another good night's sleep!

The McCabes said...

whoa! you didn't tell me about this!! well, I guess you sort of are on this blog but I meant tonight! CRAZY.