I put it off for as long as possible, but at 18 weeks I am now officially wearing maternity clothes. I love it, because they're so comfortable! My mom and I went shopping on Tuesday and found some cute things. We also bought a few baby things because it's just so hard to resist!
I also had another doctor's appointment on Tuesday morning, and everything seems to be going well. We heard the heartbeat again, and I love every time I hear that sound. We are hoping to schedule our ultrasound in another two to three weeks, and I can't wait! We are so anxious to find out if this is a little girl Weyel or a little boy Weyel. Let's just hope the little one is in the right position for us to know!
I will try to post some pictures of my growing tummy when I can. Have a great weekend!
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment