a little weyel

Thursday, December 29, 2005

In Order of Appearance...


You might remember this first picture, which was taken back in September at our baby shower. Two of our close friends, Sharon Marta and Cheri Barber, were both pregnant at the same time I was. And now, all three babies have made their entrance into the world. The second picture is Lauren Weyel, the third picture is Isaac Marta, and the fourth picture is Andrew Barber. Most of our friends seem to be having boys, so I guess Lauren will have a lot of options when it's time to pick a prom date!

It has been so much fun being pregnant and now having babies at the same time as our friends. Sharon and Jake, and Cheri and Gabe, thanks for sharing in all of the baby fun. Through e-mails and phone calls, you have each been a support to Gary and I as we all figure out this "parenting thing" together. So far, so good! :)

0 comments: