Here are a few more pictures from Lauren's big weekend. She did fairly well with this new style of eating. She didn't really like the highchair, but I think that's because she isn't used to sitting up yet. But she seemed to enjoy the "food" and even got impatient when mom wasn't feeding her fast enough. One thing we learned: we need to get some huge plastic bibs and more baby spoons!If you haven't checked out the video yet, click on the message Gary left below. Be sure you have the sound up!
4 comments:
That was such a funny video ( I liked the music ) and it's fun to watch Lauren grow on your blog. Hope you 3 have a great week! Enjoy SLO for me, I miss it.
:)
Mackenzie
How exciting! What a big girl!!! I can't believe I still haven't met her yet!
She looks so much like her dad -- this is very cute -- great blog site
She's so precious! I love the cereal video. It's great to see all the things I have to look forward to!
Post a Comment