a little weyel

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Daddy's Girl

In spite of the fact that Gary and I have each managed to get sick AGAIN, we have had a nice weekend. We had a fun dinner out last night with friends (hi Garett and Amy!) and a peaceful morning at church, where Lauren slept through the entire service. She is modeling one of her new outfits from Grandma and Grandpa Lillo in the picture above with her daddy.

If you're still reading, leave us a comment and say hi! We like to know who's out there!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy & his little girl are wearing the same smile in this picture! We do so enjoy the great photo journal on Lauren's beginning months!! Hope you are keeping a "hard copy" too of all these wonderful moments in your lives!

Anonymous said...

Lauren may be the cutest baby of all time, which may or may not have to do with her resemblance to Gary. :)

Go Weyels!

Anonymous said...

I try to check weekly! I just love to see the pictures and updates! So glad you are all doing well! You have a beautiful family! Love, Kim Knight

Anonymous said...

Matt and Mackenzie Sterling are still reading and are still in awe of how cute Lauren is!!

Anonymous said...

By far the most beautiful baby girl we've seen this side of Vegas. The Fungs.

Sharon & Jacob said...

She looks like such a big girl in that dress. Our babies are starting to look like little kids, huh?

Cheri said...

Gabe and I were having a hard time deciding who Lauren looks more like until we remembered that you both look so much alike... so I guess she looks like both of you. I can't wait to see her!!! 3 more days!

Anonymous said...

Hello Guys,

Both Eileen and I enjoy the pictures and comments about Lauren and the two of you. We often talk about you guys. Thanks for all your effort in keeping us informed. This is without a doubt one of our favorite web sites.

Uncle Glenn