a little weyel

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Abigail and Lauren

Lauren had a friend over for the first time today! We've always gone out for play dates, but this time Lauren got to be the hostess. Our friends from church, Aaron and Jenny, had a daughter just 3 weeks after Lauren was born. Jenny and Abigail visited this morning and the babies seemed very interested in each other and shared toys. It is fun to see Lauren around other kids, because she is fascinated with them. She kept trying to touch Abigail's face and ears. Although she doesn't show it in these photos, Abigail has the sweetest smile. She and Lauren are actually fairly close in size, too. Lauren is a little taller (big surprise), but they are almost the same weight. It was fun to see Lauren with another person so similar to her. I love the picture below because they were both reaching out to each other. We are planning another play date at Jenny and Abigail's house for next week. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn, Can you tell Jenny Porter hi for me!?!?! I haven't talked to her since we moved from SLO in Dec. I loved the pics of Abigail! Post some more from their next play date for me (maybe a shot of Abigail with her brothers or mommy?). I miss you guys and FBC.
Matt and I love your website and always talk about how cute Lauren is...
Mackenzie