I'm finally joining the rest of society in discovering how to include videos on my blog. I took both of these this morning--very poor quality, but entertaining to those who know and love Lauren. (You'll have to excuse her messy hair and breakfast-stained pajamas--she didn't have her bath yet!)
One of my FAVORITE things to do in the whole world is make my daughter laugh. She finds it hysterical when I put things on my head, so I was doing that this morning when I captured this video:
Also, Lauren has been working on her animal sounds lately. See if you can understand what she's saying here:
Don't you just love her?
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's adorable! Where can I buy a Lauren?!!
She has such a cute laugh! I've gotta put up some video too. Some things you just have to see to appreciate, like the sounds of laughter and their little noises they make. She's super good with her noises.
She is awesome!!! I love the videos! Thanks for taking the time to put them up. I still need to learn how the do that. :)
Post a Comment