Perhaps not. But keep in mind, this picture was taken about an hour after a hefty dose of infant ibuprofen. Yes, Lauren and I are both sick again with yet another stomach bug. Three stomach viruses in three months. I didn't even know that was possible. But thank the Lord for medicine that helps her feel better and look this cute. And please pray for a speedy recovery for both of us, and that Gary will be spared this time.
You may be thinking, "Gosh, Lauren seems to be sick all the time!" You can imagine how we feel. I've started to wonder if I'm a bad mom or there is something wrong with Lauren. But our dear neighbors (who are also constantly dealing with illnesses in their children) sent us this article. There's nothing wrong with her or us. :) But she will have an awesome immune system when this is all done!
0 comments:
Post a Comment