Friday, June 01, 2007
May in Review
Here are some of the things that happened in the past month that I just haven't had time to blog about yet. Get ready for lots of pictures, a few descriptions, and fun with Lauren!
We finally cleaned up our tiny backyard to give Lauren a fun place to play. We got her this new sand and water table, which has already provided hours of enjoyment--and a huge mess!

On Mother's Day, Gary and Lauren gave me a beautiful bouquet of tulips, and I tried to get a little creative in photographing them. What do you think?

We also started a new Mother's Day tradition of making Lauren's handprint. My parents gave me this adorable stack of canisters that have room for 5 years worth of handprints.
Are you tired of flower pictures yet? No? Great, because here are a few more. We had a beautiful sunset a few weeks ago, and I was trying to capture the light in a different way. I know absolutely nothing about photography, but I have fun with my camera!

The big milestone for Lauren this month was outgrowing her highchair. She could still fit in it, she just didn't want to. So we have moved up to the "big girl" booster seat, and she is much happier. I had to take a picture of her last meal in her highchair, of course. Now it is packed away in the garage. :(

Whew, this is getting long! I think we'll have to continue with part 2 another day. In the meantime, here are a few more random, adorable Lauren pictures. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
she is so beautiful! You take great pictures...
Post a Comment