a little weyel

Monday, July 02, 2007

So. Cal. Trip, Part 1

During our first two days in Southern California, we celebrated two big events with my family. The first was my parents' 35th wedding anniversary. I am so blessed to have parents that provide a wonderful example of marriage and lifetime love. We took a family portrait (which I will share when it arrives) and then went out to dinner with our extended family. Lauren was so well-behaved the whole day, and we were very thankful. She especially enjoyed the cake!The second event was the christening of my nephew, Connor Matthew.I was honored to participate as one of Connor's godmothers. (The lucky boy has two!) Following the christening, we had a brunch celebration at my grandparents' house. It was a beautiful day with delicious food, provided by my mom. Connor had fun, as you can see. :)
Lauren's favorite parts were playing with bubbles with her great grandpa and splashing in their fountain. :)Connor took a lot of pictures with his family, including his great grandparents......his grandparents......and his favorite Aunt Carrie, Uncle Gary, and Cousin Lauren. :)Part 2 coming soon!

0 comments: