Monday, November 26, 2007
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
We're starting to decorate our house for Christmas, so I thought the blog could use some holiday spirit, too. :)
Lauren had her 2-year checkup at the doctor this morning. She did really well, and only cried a little when she got her shots. Her official stats are 29 pounds and 36.5 inches. She is healthy and thriving, and we thank God for this blessing!
On a more fun note, we had her family birthday party on Saturday, and I think it's safe to say she LOVED it. About half an hour before it was suppose to start, she began saying, "I'm ready! I'm ready!" It was tough to wait to open all those presents. :) We decorated with a Sesame Street theme (still one of her favorites) and Lauren had both sets of grandparents, one set of great grandparents, and her aunt, uncle, and cousin all here to celebrate with her. She had no problem opening her gifts and really seemed to enjoy everything she got, which included lots of girl stuff. She loves playing with her dollhouse, her pink lawnmower, her baby doll and accessories, and everything princess-related--such a girl! Her other favorite part of the party was the cake. Last year she didn't even want to try it, and this year it was the only thing she wanted to eat. It was such a special time for us to see Lauren having so much fun and surrounded by people who love her. 




Tomorrow is another big day: first day of preschool! Lauren is excited and mommy is nervous. Please pray that she will adjust well to this next step in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
my goodness, she looks so big!!! what a fun day! and I can't wait to hear all about preschool :). yay Lauren!
Post a Comment