Wednesday, January 09, 2008
New Laptop + Free Time = New Blog
Most of you already know that I received a new laptop for my 30th birthday from my sweet husband. I've had a little bit of free time over the last week, since I'm off work until the 21st, so I created a new scrapbook blog. It's a place for me to share my digital scrapbook creations with a few friends that share my hobby. But if you'd like to take a peak, too, let me know! You have to be "invited" to view the blog and sign in with a google account. If you're interested, leave a comment or e-mail me and I'll send you an invite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Carolyn I would love to see it! I need to get into that!
Hi Carolyn,
I would love to see your electronic scrapbook too- how cool!
Love,
Kim
me too me too!
mackadilly@Yahoo.com
na see na see
Me too!
It's amber.ficht@gmail.com
I would love to see it! I do digital scrap too and love it. I am a friend of Mackenzie's and she told me about what cute photos you post on your blog. Thanks!
-Kate
Post a Comment