a little weyel

Monday, September 15, 2008

No Baby Yet...

...and for now that's a good thing. Lauren woke up with a cold on Saturday, that has developed into a yucky cough. So we're giving her all of her asthma medication, and doing our best to clear it up. But in the meantime, I'm glad I'm not bringing home a newborn to a house full of germs. I'm so anxious to meet him, that it's tough to wait! Hopefully later this week or this weekend, we will be ready for him and he will be ready to make his entrance. :)On a completely different topic, we took Lauren to the first Cal Poly football home game last Saturday. Remember her cute cheerleading outfit? She got to wear it again, and this time she seemed to understand more of the cheerleading concept. She even made up her own cheer that went, " Cheeeeeeeeeeeeer.... leader!" I guess she was cheering for herself. :) And why not? She was the cutest one there!

4 comments:

astapp said...

What cute photos! Is there any help we can offer with Lauren when you're in the hospital? I'm guessing that you'll have your folks around - but please let us know.

Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

Oh my gosh, everything is happening so fast!! I was off the web for a week while our hard drive was replaced, and now you're about to have your baby!!!!! CONGRATS and we wish you nothing but the very best.

Lots of love,
Mackenzie

The McCabes said...

oh my goodness. I can't wait too!! and cute hair cute by the way!

I just love that cheerleading outfit! so adorable!!

Rob said...

We're still waiting too Carolyn! Hang in there!