a little weyel

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

I had my last doctor's appointment this morning. I am 90% effaced and still 4 cm dilated. I have had some mild contractions off and on today, but no sign that true labor is starting. So, we will go ahead with our plans to induce tomorrow and hopefully we will be meeting our baby boy by the afternoon. I am excited and nervous and anxious and everything else you would expect on the night before childbirth. All of your prayers are greatly appreciated, and we will update with pictures of our little one as soon as we can!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Carolyn, we're praying for you and your family of four!!!

xoxo

astapp said...

Thanks for the update. We're praying for you!

FungFam said...

Praying for you!

The McCabes said...

call us when you need a meal! we're praying for you guys!!

Anna said...

thinking of you! and praying of course...