Here's one more smile picture I took this morning. It's tough to capture that illusive baby smile...
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Those Smiles Are Real!
We've been getting so many smiles from our little man lately that I knew they had to be real after all. I looked back at Lauren's first smiles and discovered she smiled exactly 4 days before she turned 1 month old. And Monday--the day I took Jonathan's first smile picture--was four days before his one month birthday. :) I guess our kids are a lot alike already! Since then, he smiles for his mommy, his daddy, his big sister, and some lights and toys. It is so much more fun when you can see a personality emerging. I'm excited for him to get a little older and start playing with his big sis!
Here's one more smile picture I took this morning. It's tough to capture that illusive baby smile...
Here's one more smile picture I took this morning. It's tough to capture that illusive baby smile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your little boy is adorable! I was wondering if he might have GERD, Reflux, or an allergy instead of colic? There are some awesome products for positioning baby to sleep in an incline position that may help him and give your arms a break. Hope he feels better soon!
Thanks for the suggestions! Our little guy hardly ever spits up, so I don't think it could be GERD or reflux. I've been trying to eliminate different things from my diet to see if it helps him, but I haven't seen any consistent patterns. I appreciate the help, though!
I can't wait to see him again! are we still up for this afternoon?
Post a Comment