a little weyel

Friday, February 13, 2009

Our New House!!!


I am so excited to share our happy news: we're moving to SLO! After searching for a new home for over a year, we finally found the perfect place for our family. It is about 1700 square feet, with 3 bedrooms so that Jonathan can finally have a room of his own. We are hoping to close escrow at the end of February, have a few things done (painted, cleaned, etc.), and then move in sometime in March. I look forward to sharing more about it as we make this house our new home!

7 comments:

The McCabes said...

AWESOME! looks picture perfect ;). are you guys off of Las Padreras?

Cheri said...

Congratulations!!! It does look like a perfect house. :) I don't know where Las Padreras is, but what part of SLO is it in?

I'm selfishly really excited becuz that will make it much easier for us to visit when we stay with my mom. :) Thanks for thinking of me in your move. Hehehe.

Kim and Jim said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Looks fabulous! Yeah!

Sharon & Jacob said...

OH MY GOSH IT'S GORGEOUS! WOW, how exciting! That is so awesome. Did you guys sell your house?

Wisners said...

Congrats on the new place! It looks beautiful!

FungFam said...

Wow congrats! What a neat little place. Where in SLO is this?

Anna said...

Yay! How fun! I'm totally jealous would love to be back in SLO!