Sunday, February 08, 2009
So This Is What Sleep Feels Like...
The last two nights, Jonathan has slept for about 12 hours (8pm to 8am), only waking up once about 3:30am to be fed. All I can say is: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm finally remembering what it's like to wake up in the morning and feel rested. Some of you may think that being up at 3am to feed a baby isn't restful. But compared to the way life has been for the last four months, I'll take it! It's a sign of improvement, and I'm so grateful. (Of course, now that I've announced it to the world, he'll probably go back to his old ways...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hooooray! I hope he keeps it up for you. Reece has been better as well. She gets up at 3:00 just to wake us up but we lay her back down and she sleeps till 5:00 for her feeding.
Post a Comment