After the craziness of the last few months (and ever since Jonathan's birth, really), I have been craving a schedule. A calmer, more orderly life, in which to accomplish tasks and enjoy my kids at the same time. I have a feeling a lot of my mommy friends know exactly what I mean. So when I discovered this blog post today, it definitely helped to inspire and motivate me:
http://simplemom.net/20-tips-for-finding-your-routine-with-kids/
We have one more big event coming up next week (more on that later) and then I hope to settle into a routine. I have about 6 weeks left of work, and then I'll be off for the summer, ready to enjoy and appreciate my children, my new home, and a new sense of peace in life. Who's with me? :)
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds good to me; I am with you. :) Also, to answer your question. I should have noted in the blog, I will have to edit and add this in. His naps are going well minus the days Mommy has to run errands and throws off his schedule, he usually naps once in the morning and then once in the afternoon, sometimes still at dinner or after, but this is not very regular. The time for each nap goes anywhere from a half hour to two hours. However, usually it is closer to an hour or 45 minutes. I will also insert a picture of his bath chair that he is been using. It is actually his baby bath. It converts to a bath chair. We are really happy with it so far. Good questions! Love the new video too! So cute. Happy Easter to all of you!
Post a Comment