a little weyel

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Jon's Latest Accomplishments (In Photo Captions)

Sitting Up (aka "Look Ma! No Hands!")

Starting to Crawl (aka "Lock Up Your Daughters, Jon's on the Loose!")

Pulling Up to Standing (aka "So I Don't Like Pants--You Wanna Make Something of It?")

Trying New Foods (aka "Pass the Chips and Cookies, But No Peas, Please")

Sleeping Through the Night (aka "Praise the Lord!!!" or "Now I Won't Have to Take Naps in My Highchair Anymore")

Making the Big Sister Jealous (aka "No, Take a Picture of ME!")

4 comments:

Kim and Jim said...

I love it! Such a big boy, great pictures and captions. I love the pic of Lauren - so funny! :)

Heather said...

Oh Carolyn! That Lauren is getting so big ! And Johnathon SO cute :) Found your blog linked to the McCabe's. Hope you are doing well and enjoying your Summer with those kiddos !

Heather Parizek

astapp said...

Carolyn - So glad to hear about the sleeping through the night. I am celebrating that accomplishment with you! He's such a cutie. Happy summer.

The McCabes said...

haha. LOVE Jon's facial expressions. and Lauren's ... priceless!