a little weyel

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Do You Miss Us?

I've been back at work for the last two weeks, which means we are busier with less time to blog. But life is good! I'm enjoying teaching again, and thankful that my job was spared in the latest round of budget cuts. Jon is now 11 months old, practicing walking and giving sweet baby kisses. Lauren is doing well at her new preschool, and even asks me on her days at home if she can go to preschool. :) I have a few blog posts in mind, summarizing our summer and sharing more about our growing kids. Perhaps someday I'll even have time to write them. For now, enjoy a few of our latest pictures...




(By the way, sorry about the lighting in our backyard BBQ photos. I could fix that in Photoshop if I had the time--and if my laptop was working...)

2 comments:

astapp said...

Yes, I miss you and your blog posts. :) Love the tub shot. How's work going?

Sharon & Jacob said...

We missed you for sure. I can't believe he's only one month away from being 1 years old. It's just mind boggling. I love the backyard bbq shot, Gary looks like you caught him by surprise.