a little weyel

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Lots of Halloween pictures are up at our photo site. (Click on the link to the right, password is "alittleweyel".) Here are a couple of my favorites of our beautiful princess, Cinderella, and our adorable pumpkin.
We have been having Halloween fun for days now. It started on Thursday with trick-or-treating at Farmers' Market in SLO. On Friday, Gary's office hosted a Halloween party for the kids, and they both came home with a huge pile of treats. Today, we spent the day enjoying pumpkin pancakes, carving a jack-o-lantern, having dinner with Grandma and Grandpa, dressing up the kids, and trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. This is the first year that Lauren really enjoyed it, which made it so much fun to see her excitement. She was shy at the first few houses, but quickly got the hang of it and wanted to keep going. (She has been extremely afraid of anything remotely spooky or scary this year, so I wasn't sure how this would go, but I'm glad it was a success!) Then we came home to enjoy candy (of course) and pumpkin pie. I love celebrating holidays with my sweet little family. Hope it was a fun day for you, too!

2 comments:

Sharon & Jacob said...

She has the princess act down with her little poses for the camera. So cute, both of them.

Kim and Jim said...

You guys look fabulous! Love it! I just love making family traditions. God has truly blessed us all! :)