As for this year, we had fun! Lauren enjoyed it, although she has been a lot more afraid of scary Halloween decorations this year, so we tried to steer clear of those. Jon enjoyed it, too. He wanted to be held at first, but soon warmed up to wandering among the pumpkins. Monday, October 05, 2009
Punkin' Patch and a New Photo Site
The first weekend in October always makes me think of heading to the Pumpkin Patch, so that's just what we did. We made our annual visit to the La Familia farm on Saturday, and enjoyed all the pumpkins, decorations, and the corn maze. We first started going here before Lauren was born, so I always get nostalgic, thinking back on how our lives have changed each year. Here's a quick look back:
As for this year, we had fun! Lauren enjoyed it, although she has been a lot more afraid of scary Halloween decorations this year, so we tried to steer clear of those. Jon enjoyed it, too. He wanted to be held at first, but soon warmed up to wandering among the pumpkins. 


I take so many pictures these days that I'd like to share (especially with the Grandmas and Grandpas) but it just isn't possible to put them all on the blog. So, I've started a new Shutterfly photo site. If you'd like to see even more of our photos, you can check them out here: http://alittleweyel.shutterfly.com/. (I put a link to it over on the right.) You will need to put in a password to view them, and the password is alittleweyel. For any relatives that want their very own pictures of the kids, you can click on an individual picture on the photo site and then click on "Download this picture" on the right side. And for the rest of you who love us, but not that much, I'll continue to put my favorite photos right here on the blog. :)
As for this year, we had fun! Lauren enjoyed it, although she has been a lot more afraid of scary Halloween decorations this year, so we tried to steer clear of those. Jon enjoyed it, too. He wanted to be held at first, but soon warmed up to wandering among the pumpkins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute :) I'll have to check out the shutterfly, that is such a great idea :)
So fun! :)
Post a Comment