*Lots of gift buying, although not done yet. I was at Walmart at 7am on Black Friday, but it was worth it. :) Also ordered some other gifts online. Santa was busy!
*Ordered Christmas cards and stamps.
*Bought a new Christmas tree (it's our first year with an artificial tree).
*Bought a few other new Christmas decorations (thanks to my birthday gift card to Michael's).
*Decorated the house, including hung the stockings by the chimney with care (first time I got to do that in our new home!).
*Put up icicle lights on the front of the house.
*Had a family tree-trimming session this afternoon.
*"Decorated" the blog for Christmas.
*Bought wrapping paper and other gift wrap supplies.
Still left on the seasonal to-do list:
*Address and mail cards.
*Finish gift buying.
*Finish gift making.
*Gift wrapping.
*Bake holiday goodies with Lauren.
*Watch traditional holiday movies.
*Christmas parties with work and friends.
*Enjoy every moment of this special time of year. Does it get any better than having little ones at home for Christmas? Lauren is already asking me every day if Christmas is tomorrow. You should have seen her poor little face when I told her she had to wait four more weeks. I think I'm almost as excited as she is! Here are some pictures taken over the weekend, as we decorated our tree. Christmas time is here!
1 comments:
So beautiful and special! We are having good holiday cheer at the Knight house too - I just need to blog about it! :) Love you all!
Post a Comment