My only concern I wanted to ask about was his talking. The nurse asked if he could say 4-10 words, and I was so surprised that was the "minimum" for his age. (Lauren was saying more words than I could count at this age, so I was expecting much more.) I just counted about 10 words last night that he's saying, so I guess he's meeting that mark. When the doctor came in, I asked him about it as well, and the doctor said he should be saying 6-8 words by now. I said he is definitely saying that many, but most of the time I have to prompt him to say them. Right at that moment, as if to prove me wrong, Jonathan said, "Mama, up!" (He wanted me to pick him up.) The doctor laughed, so I guess we're doing just fine in the talking department. :)
The other good news is that Jonathan has shown no signs of having asthma. Our doctor said if it hasn't shown up by now, we're probably in the clear. Hooray!
Since no blog post is complete without photos, here's a collage I put together of some pictures of Jonathan from the weekend. Here are the many faces of Jon, my feisty boy:
0 comments:
Post a Comment