a little weyel

Monday, August 02, 2010

Ballet and Farm Animals

Catchy title, right? :) What can I say, I'm out of inspiration, but I wanted to share two of our latest home videos with you...

Lauren took a ballet class through the YMCA last week and loved it. It was every morning, Monday through Thursday, with a performance for the parents at the end of class on Thursday. The class was for 4-8 year olds, and it was adorable to watch. I think Lauren was mostly excited about new ballet clothes, though. :)

Here's the video of Lauren dancing, with her friend Grace (the one in the matching outfit) next to her.



Not to be left out, we also have a quick video of Jonathan for you. Daddy took both kids to the Avila Valley Barn on Saturday, and Jon loved feeding the animals. Here's our boy.



Thanks for watching! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute!!!

astapp said...

Very, very cute. We miss you guys!