a little weyel

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Madonnari

Last Saturday, we took the kids to the I Madonnari Festival in downtown SLO. We had a fun time, in spite of the look on Lauren's face in that first photo. :) We walked around for a bit and checked out the beautiful chalk drawings. But the kids' favorite part was when we bought them some pastels and they got to color their own squares. I'll let the pictures tell the story...

3 comments:

astapp said...

Looks like fun! I feel like we never know or remember about these fun events in slo. Good for you guys taking advantage of them.

Katie said...

If you go next year, let us know. We may come up for the weekend to go with you...Connor would love doing this with Lauren and Jon!

Kim and Jim said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the pictures with the kids all covered with chalk...isn't that the truth. :) Miss ya and love ya friend...let us know if you are coming to Roseville anytime soon...it has been too long! P.S. You are such an encourager...thanks for your comment! :)