a little weyel

Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's Not Too Late!


Most years, we like to participate in Operation Christmas Child, and pack some shoe boxes full of Christmas gifts for children who otherwise wouldn't receive any. But the last two years, I've remembered too late, and we didn't get to participate. This year, I was reminded just in time that this is the collection week. So I showed Lauren the video above, and we will all go tomorrow to buy some gifts and pack them up. Lauren said she wants to pack a box for a 5-year-old girl and put a baby doll in it, because it would be really sad not to have a doll.

If you watch the video above, you'll probably want to join in, too. Here is a link with more info: Operation Christmas Child. You can pack up a shoebox or two, and take it to a collection site near you, which you can find right here. This year, you can even follow your box online and find out exactly where it goes. It will be awesome to share with Lauren about where her gift ends up!

0 comments: