I know, I promised you a post all about Lauren's fifth birthday, and then I never delivered. And I'm still not gonna. :) At least, not yet. But I will let you know that instead of the usual birthday party this year, we surprised Lauren with a trip to Disneyland. She was thrilled, and had a blast--of course! At the end of the day, she told me it was the best day ever, and that she especially loved having all of her family there with her. That's my girl.
There are a ton of Disneyland pictures up at our photo site, so feel free to check them all out if you haven't already. I promise I will do a more complete birthday post eventually--mainly for my own record, because I want to always remember this fun age.
Special thanks to all of the family members that worked so hard (and spent so much money!) to celebrate with us at Disneyland. We were grateful to have all of you there, and it truly wouldn't have been the same without you. We love you!
1 comments:
Happy 5th Birthday Lauren! You look beautiful like your Mommy! :)
Post a Comment