*...that Jonathan loves to line up all his cars, just like his daddy used to do as a kid. He's always so pleased with his work.
*...that Gary gets to enjoy being in a band again. (You can find them on Facebook, of course.)

*...my new gratitude journal. That was the one New Year's resolution I was faithful about keeping last year: writing down something I'm thankful for every day. It has truly changed my attitude and helped me to notice more things I am grateful for. I highly recommend it.

*...our beautiful weather in San Luis Obispo.

*...this Valentine's Day wreath. I plan on making one with my sister and mom in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know how it turns out!
4 comments:
Thank you for sharing. I may just have to get one of those journals. What a great idea ! I am awful about writing in Haleah's journal. It would be great to have something to encourage me to write a little every day. Love all the pictures. Can't wait to see your heart wreath. And just loving this warm weather !!!!
You convinced me and I got the journal too. I'm super excited for it to come! :)
I LOVE the gratitude journal! I definitely have to get one of those. I'm soooo behind with scrapbooking that its pretty safe I probably won't be continuing :(. life is just far too busy around here right now and babe #3 is not even here yet.
oh and did you see the "quotable kid" notebook? that one's cool too!
Post a Comment