I didn't remember to take many photos, but here are a few that made it. I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with food, family, and blessings!
Friday, November 25, 2011
Thanksgiving Blessings
After all of the excitement of Lauren's birthday, we had a low-key Thanksgiving at home. Gary's parents came for a visit and brought some yummy food with them, so all we had to do was cook a turkey, a few side dishes, and enjoy being together. The best part (to be perfectly honest) was cooking a holiday meal in my new kitchen. :) I still admire it on a daily basis. Plus, I got to use my new cookware set, which was a birthday gift from my wonderful hubby. Just the way a Thanksgiving meal should be prepared, right?
I didn't remember to take many photos, but here are a few that made it. I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with food, family, and blessings!




I didn't remember to take many photos, but here are a few that made it. I hope your Thanksgiving was filled with food, family, and blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm catching up on your posts. I've been MIA in the blogosphere lately. I love the pajamas after Thanksgiving idea, that makes way more sense than Christmas Eve which is when Jake's parents give them to the kids. Gorgeous dress, by the way, watch out!
Post a Comment