One of my favorite things about our home is that it's great for entertaining. It's not a huge house by any means, but it's big enough to host a small gathering that still feels cozy and inviting (I hope!). Last Saturday I had the opportunity to host a baby shower for a dear friend from church, and it was so much fun. I co-hosted with a couple of other friends, so we divided up the work which made it easier. I got to focus on the decorations (yay!) while they brought yummy food. We had about 20 ladies here for brunch, gifts, and crafts. I love being able to use the things God has given us to bless others!
My gift to the mom-to-be was a diaper wreath. I found this idea online (of course) and thought it looked easy enough to make myself. All it took was a pack of size one diapers, a couple spools of ribbon, and a wire wreath form. It was a perfect decoration for the party and now the new mom will have diapers to use when her baby girl is born.
If you're interested in seeing any more pictures of the shower, they can be found at our photo site, password: alittleweyel.
0 comments:
Post a Comment