a little weyel

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Lauren at 6-and-a-Half

 

Originally I was going to write a post about Lauren similar to the one I just did about Jon. But the more I thought about it, the more appealing it became to have Lauren write her own post. So here are Lauren's answers to 25 questions about what she is like at age 6-and-a-half (almost).

1. What is your favorite thing to do? My favorite thing to do is reading.

2. Who is your best friend? The other Lauren. 

3. What is your favorite color? My favorite colors are purple, pink, and blue.

4. What is your favorite food? Hamburgers!!

5. What do you hope you never have to eat again? Mashed potatoes.

6. What do you like to do with your family? Celebrate holidays.

7. What is your favorite toy? That's hard. All of them!

8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A ballerina or a gymnast.

9. What makes you happy? Mommy and Daddy!

10. What makes you sad? When my friends aren't with me, or when I fall down.

11. What is your favorite thing to watch on TV? My Little Pony.

12. What is your favorite book? Nancy Clancy. I have some more favorites, too. Disney fairy chapter books, Rainbow Magic fairy books, and the last one is Tiara Club.

13. What do you love to learn about? I love to learn about writing.

14. Where do you like to go? I like to go to Disneyland, and American Girl, and the Day Out with Thomas.

15. What do you like best about school? Playing with friends.

16. What is your favorite treat? Candy!

17. What do you think about before you fall asleep? Mommy. Fairies and mermaids.

18. If you could meet anyone, who would it be? A fairy, a mermaid, or a spy.

19. What is something new you would like to try? The backwards flip on one bar.

20. What are you really good at? Riding my bike.

21. What do you and your mom do together? Go to Target.

22. What do you and your dad do together? Do golfing.

23. What's the best thing about having a little brother? I have someone to play with when I don't feel like I have anybody to play with.

24. What's the worst thing about having a little brother? He screams, he cries, and he pulls my hair.

25. What is the best thing about being 6? The best thing about being 6 is it means I'm in first grade!

0 comments: