I could have titled this post a lot of different things, including Beach Vacation or Grandpa's 90th Birthday, because our one week away covered a lot of ground. It was our first real vacation in about two years, it involved family from all over the country getting together for the first time in about 7 years, and it ended with a celebration of my Grandpa Lillo's 90th birthday. We went to the Mandalay Beach resort in Oxnard, and spent almost a week by the beach.
There are a whole bunch of pictures at our Photo Site, so I'll just share a few here. Highlights included seeing so many silly family members that I have missed...
...spending time at the beach or in the pool (which Lauren loved and Jonathan would never go in)...
...and enjoying some actual rest time. The kids slept well (thank the Lord!) and were mostly well-behaved, which allowed Gary and I to enjoy it even more. As opposed to some previous vacations (ahem), this one left us excited for more and thankful for the time we had!
Click here to check out the rest of the photos (password: alittleweyel).
0 comments:
Post a Comment