a little weyel

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Another Year Come and Gone

This morning, Lauren learned the word "bittersweet." It is the last day of school, and she is excited for the summer ahead, but also mature enough to realize the sadness in saying goodbye to a wonderful school year. I'm usually pretty excited for summer, and I definitely see the wonderful possibilities that lay ahead of us. But I am just not ready for this year to end. This school year was exactly what both kids needed. The right teachers, the right classrooms, the right learning levels... and I just don't want it to be over yet.



We are so grateful for Ms. Emrick, who has the patience of a saint and spent many extra hours working with Jon when he needed the help.



We are so thankful for Mrs. Campa, who was Lauren's adored kindergarten teacher and now third grade teacher. She is pretty and kind and smart and everything Lauren wants to be when she grows up. She couldn't pick a better role model.



So goodbye to an amazing year, filled with so many blessings. May the future be just as bright as my
precious goofballs.



0 comments: