a little weyel

Monday, December 01, 2008

Lauren is 3!

Lauren turned three on November 22nd and, according to her, it was the happiest day of her life. :) She had two princess parties that day: one with friends in the afternoon and one with family in the evening. She had four little friends over for the afternoon party, and it was just adorable to see them all dressed up in their pretty princess dresses. She has a sweet group of friends from church, preschool, and playgroup, who all came together to celebrate. They decorated tiaras, made necklaces, ate goodies, and played with all the gifts. It was fun for all of us! Here are a bunch of pictures from the event:After a nap, Lauren was ready to continue the party. We had family over for cake and gifts in the evening, and Lauren had no problem opening all her presents in a hurry. Three is such a fun age. :)I hope to be back soon with another update on what Lauren is like at 3-years-old and what Jonathan is like as a 2-month-old. I love being able to look back at these blog posts and remember their personalities at different stages. See you soon--if the kids allow it! :)

2 comments:

The McCabe's said...

what a party! looks like tons of fun!! girly fun!!! well my boys can't wait to give Lauren her birthday gifts. we're all getting over colds (I got it first, then Aidan and now Owyn and Will's staying immune) ... I think we covered everyone so hopefully soon, we can go over there and visit! at this rate, it'll be her birthday and Christmas present.

Sharon & Jacob said...

He's going to pass up Gary in height, huh? What's up with you guys and your smart kids? Man. Actually, that doesn't surprise us at all since both of you are super smarty pants. I can't believe you can get him to smile in every picture. I thought Reece just did that cause she's a girl.