a little weyel

Monday, August 01, 2005

The New Mr. and Mrs.



Laura and Mark Beuving were married on Saturday, and Gary and I were there to share in their joy. In spite of the fact that we have been to over 40 weddings in the last 8 years, each one is special and fun, and we are always happy to see a joyful bride and groom. We also saw an old friend, Wanda Jensen, at the wedding, whom Gary has known since childhood. (She's in the picture with us.) I know it was fun for Gary to hear about many of his old friends from youth group in Sacramento, many of whom have children now! It's a little strange to imagine that most of the people who grew up with us are parents!

Not much to update in terms of baby news. I am still feeling well, and we just pray that it lasts for as long as possible. I am noticing every pregnant woman and baby I see these days, and just can't wait for November to arrive!

1 comments:

Sharon & Jacob said...

Oh my gosh, Wanda!! What is she doing in SLO? Isn't it crazy to see people who we haven't seen for years?