a little weyel

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

2 Months of Cuteness

Lauren was officially two months old as of last Sunday, the 22nd. She has her 2-month pediatrician appointment tomorrow morning, and it will be fun to find out how big she is now. I'm predicting at least 13 pounds--she has grown so much and is already wearing her 3-6 month clothes. We have really been enjoying her lately, mainly because she sleeps like a champ. The last four nights she has gone to bed between 8:30 and 9:30pm, and hasn't woken up until 6:30 or 7:00am. Wow! We are so blessed to have a baby sleeping through the night by 2 months. I even got to sleep 8 hours last night--woo hoo!

I haven't been able to post quite as often recently because I went back to work last week. I am now the Coordinator for the Student Life and Leadership Department at Cuesta College--long title! But thankfully I am allowed to work part-time for the semester. I will be working in the office on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons, and working from home on Mondays and Fridays. It is a lot of added responsibility but I'm excited about the position. Now we just need to find some really good childcare for our adorable baby girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carolyn -- Congratulations on your new job/ promotion! It sounds like it will work out nicely around Lauren. Part-time work at home plus some office hours is not easy to get! What a blessing!
Lauren looks soooo cute with her little dimples and big smile!