a little weyel

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Daddy!



Top 10 Reasons I Love My Daddy, by Lauren Weyel

1. He makes up silly songs about me and Nacho.
2. He takes me on walks, even when I'm fussy.
3. He changes my diaper and gets me ready for bed every night.
4. He helps feed me when I'm hungry--which is a lot!
5. He has long conversations with me and listens to me.
6. He makes me smile when I see him.
7. He has big plans for our future daddy-daughter dates.
8. He works hard to provide for our family.
9. He wants me to be happy.
10. He loves me unconditionally.

Happy Birthday, Daddy! I love you, too!

2 comments:

Sharon & Jacob said...

Happy Birthday Gary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gary!! What an adorable picture of daddy & his little girl! Good thing Carolyn was awake to document the Kodak moment!