a little weyel

Monday, February 27, 2006

Hangin' Out with Mom and Dad



Most of the pictures I've posted here are of just Lauren, so here are a couple with her mom and dad. I love how chubby she looks in these, with her big cheeks resting on her chest. The first shot is from last week, when Lauren and Gary were watching TV together. The second shot was this weekend, right before we took Lauren out on a walk to have fun on a beautiful Saturday.

We ordered the last major baby item we will need for a while yesterday: a high chair! We're thinking Lauren will be ready for it in about a month or two.

Speaking of baby stuff, here's what Lauren really needs. Our girl is just so long that she grows out of stuff too quickly! I'll have to add this to her wish list.

(For my dear family members who are new to blogging: click on the underlined words to see pictures of the items!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

I love all the pictures. I'm sure you hear this all the time, but Lauren is one cute baby! It's fun to watch her grow via the blog.

P.S. Can you send me Gary's email address at mattsterling01@yahoo.com? I've lost it.

-matt

Cheri said...

The picture of you (C*) with Lauren always brings tears to my eyes becuz I miss you SO much!!!