a little weyel

Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm 3 Months Old!


I've taken about a thousand pictures of Lauren in the last few days, trying to get that ideal "3-months-old" shot. These are a few of my favorites, although I'm still seeking the perfect picture.


We are estimating that Lauren is between 25 and 26 inches now, and 14 to 15 pounds. We don't have another doctor's appointment until the 4 month milestone, so we've been trying to take our own measurements.


She still loves to smile, mostly at people and sometimes at her favorite toys. She enjoys her "wiggle time" and reaches out for things that are dangled in front of her.


Lauren is still a champion sleeper. Occasionally she will wake up during the night and want her pacifier, but mostly she goes to bed around 8:30pm and gets up about 6:30am. We love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutly adorable!! I can't wait to meet her!!

Sharon & Jacob said...

The third picture is my favorite