a little weyel

Monday, April 10, 2006

Hey, wait a minute...

I put Lauren down on the floor this morning for some playtime, on her back and surrounded by toys. I went to put a load of laundry in the washer and when I came back, I found this:


This is the first time she has made it all the way over from her back to her tummy, without ending up on top of her arm. Yay Lauren! I just wish I had been there to see it.

We made a quick trip this weekend to Roseville, and I will write more about that when I can. Now, I have to get back to my daughter before she rolls over again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY WAIT A MINUTE---SHE LOOKS AN AWFUL LOTLIKE DADDY.
GRANDPA J

Sharon & Jacob said...

I was just going to say in some pictures I definitely see mommy in her but this one she's all daddy! Such a big girl now, rolling over on her own