
Sunday was a special day for our family. Lauren had her baby dedication at our church, and then we had a family celebration at our home. Lauren's grandparents, aunt and uncle, and great grandparents all came to enjoy the day with us. Lauren had a beautiful gown to wear at the church, made by my Aunt Julie, and an adorable party dress to wear at home, made by her grandma Lillo. All of our family members did so much to make the day wonderful, including traveling long distances to be here and bringing special gifts for Lauren. My mom has been helping me plan the event for weeks--thank you, Mom! It was truly a memorable day for us. (More pictures can be found under "Lauren's Photos.")
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord." ~1 Samuel 1:27-28
1 comments:
What a beautiful picture of a beautiful little girl in a beautiful dress! Congrats on her dedication. I love that we can dedicate our children to the Lord in front of our church families and follow Hannah's example (sort of). :)
Post a Comment