a little weyel

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Best Video Ever

If you're interested in seeing a short video of Lauren showing off her crawling skills, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would love to see the video of Lauren in action -- please send!
Love, Eileen

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

We would like to see the video too. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Kim and Jim

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

We would like to see the video too. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Kim and Jim

Anonymous said...

I would love to see it. I check the blog often, and can't wait to meet her, and see you!!

~Lori

Sharon & Jacob said...

Email Email Email Email :)

Anonymous said...

Gary and Carolyn,

Because of Lauren, the pressure to 'have a little one' has been increased 10 fold. Why did you two have to have such a beautiful little girl?!? We're watching for updates every other day just to get another glimpse of your little beauty!

We'd love to see the vid. :)

Email is...
dave and then the letter y then my last name at gmail the period and com. ;)