a little weyel

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Latest on Lauren

Here's a quick update on some fun new things Lauren has discovered. She now has five teeth: both of her top front teeth are in, along with the three on the bottom. I've started giving her some 3rd foods, and she's gobbling it right up. She'll be ready for a steak in no time! She has also started pointing. The doctor asked us at her 9-month check-up if she was pointing yet, and we said no. The day after, she started pointing at all of the pages in her books and calling everything "dada." I guess she was listening to the doctor and decided that sounded like a good idea! And, most exciting of all to us parents, she has started giving kisses! At least, it's the Lauren-version of a kiss. She leans her head in and holds her lips up to our cheeks. So cute! She gave Daddy the first kiss on Monday, and yesterday she gave me a kiss when I got home from work. Of course, we "make her" kiss us all the time now because we love it so much!I'll be adding more pictures under "Lauren's photos" soon, so check in often!

1 comments:

Sharon & Jacob said...

I didn't even notice Isaac pointing until you mentioned. Except he uses two fingers at the moment.