a little weyel

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Meeting Connor

We made a very quick trip to southern California this past weekend to meet our new nephew. Isn't he adorable?!! He is a sweetheart and I loved every minute I got to hold him.
Other than Gary's silly hand, the photo below would have been a great picture. Notice how Connor is smiling? Must be because his Aunt Carrie is holding him!Lauren was a bit unsure of the baby. She seemed to get jealous when I held him, but she liked to point to him and say, "Baby." She also liked to play with all of his things!
We drove home late Sunday night, and I couldn't resist taking this picture of Lauren. Do you remember the days when you got to snuggle up in the car, go to sleep, and the next thing you know you're home? Ah, I miss those days.Lauren has been battling an awful stomach virus since Monday morning. (I'm thinking it's Rotavirus, for all the new moms out there who are familiar with this.) She is slowly recovering, and the good news is that Gary and I have stayed well so far. I pray that continues!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think that Gary's hand IS what makes it a great picture.