Thursday, April 17, 2008
Babies and Flowers
Two of my favorite things. :) I finally remembered to take a belly picture, so here is a photo of me at 16 weeks. Little baby Weyel is starting to grow. I'm mostly wearing maternity clothes now, and I've started to feel the baby move occasionally. Our ultrasound is scheduled for May 5th, so check back then for the big gender announcement!
We spiffed up our front yard a couple of weeks ago, so I'm back to taking flower pictures. Here are a few taken this evening...
And this is the bouquet of flowers my wonderful husband brought home for me tonight, just because he's wonderful. :)
Finally, no blog update is complete without a picture of Lauren (or so I've been told). Here is our little sweetie, recovering at home today. Yep, she's sick again, but getting better quickly.
By the way, I've been realizing that the blog is going to need a new name soon, now that there will be two little Weyels at our house. Any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
you are one adorable little preggo! can't wait to know if a boy or girl is in there!! the flower pics are just gorgeous. my sis-in-law who lives in NY told me the city started planting flowers ALL over the city (I guess it's a spring thing :)). there's lots of tulips everywhere! can you just imagine what a beautiful sight that is?
give Lauren hugs for us! she needs to come over for a playdate with Aidan very soon!
Post a Comment