So I know this is overdue, but here are some more pictures of our trip down to San Diego. We stayed at a nice place called the Paradise Point Resort, and enjoyed the beautiful weather, the five pools, and the beach. Lauren had a lot of fun, although her asthma seemed to be acting up and she was coughing a lot during the nights. Otherwise, she loved all of the activities we did and having family members so close by. Here are a bunch of random pictures from our week at the resort...
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Our Week in Paradise
I just can't seem to find much time for blogging lately. Our little 2-year-old is keeping me busy, along with the two classes I am now teaching at Cuesta. We're also trying to prepare for baby #2, including figuring out how we're all going to fit in our 2-bedroom house. Plus, I just seem to be tired most of the time--could it be the pregnancy? ;)
So I know this is overdue, but here are some more pictures of our trip down to San Diego. We stayed at a nice place called the Paradise Point Resort, and enjoyed the beautiful weather, the five pools, and the beach. Lauren had a lot of fun, although her asthma seemed to be acting up and she was coughing a lot during the nights. Otherwise, she loved all of the activities we did and having family members so close by. Here are a bunch of random pictures from our week at the resort...












I still have pictures from Legoland, Sea World, and the Zoo to share... some day...
So I know this is overdue, but here are some more pictures of our trip down to San Diego. We stayed at a nice place called the Paradise Point Resort, and enjoyed the beautiful weather, the five pools, and the beach. Lauren had a lot of fun, although her asthma seemed to be acting up and she was coughing a lot during the nights. Otherwise, she loved all of the activities we did and having family members so close by. Here are a bunch of random pictures from our week at the resort...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
NICE. Will & I enjoyed the picture of Gary eating ;). lol ...
what an awesome week! can't wait to see the other pics. lots of photos means lots of scrapbooking! can't wait to see those pages too!
Post a Comment