It's been a while since my last update, so here's a quick review of the last few weeks. The worst part: I got a yucky cold, thanks to my daughter, and couldn't take much for it, thanks to my son. Several sleepless nights with lots of nose blowing. I'm really hoping we can all stay healthy until this baby is born!But the best part of the last few weeks: my weekend off! Gary and Lauren went to visit Grandma and Grandpa up in Sacramento for 2 nights, and I got to stay here and rest. I know, moms everywhere are drooling at the thought of a whole weekend with no responsibilities. And it was just as wonderful as it sounds. :)
But I think Gary and Lauren had a great weekend, too. Lauren got a trip to the zoo, some play time in the pool, and dress up time with Grandma. She came home very tired but happy. I'll leave you with a few pictures that Grandma took of their weekend together.
2 comments:
Oh man, I bet you enjoyed the weekend off. How nice of Gary to do that for you. Way to go Gary.
I love that picture of your piano-playing princess :).
and girl, I hope to see you on Friday! I haven't seen that belly in weeks!!
Post a Comment