Tuesday, December 02, 2008
A Photo a Day
Here's an idea for all of the photographers and scrapbookers out there... Since the holiday season often goes by in a blur of busyness, I've decided to do a photo a day for the month of December. Some days I'll capture special events, other days will just be every day moments or even favorite Christmas decorations. When the month is over, I'll put them all together on one scrapbook page, using a template found here: http://scrappingwithliz.blogspot.com/2008/12/2008-december-template.html. What do you say? Anyone want to join me? You don't have to be a scrapbooker to do this--you could just post the photos on a blog, put them together in an album, or do some other creative thing. Let me know if you want to play along! And when the month is over, I'll post my final creation here. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
okay, I'll do it! it's been AGES since I've scrapbooked (the last time was when we all got together at Starbucks! yikes!!), so we'll see. you are an inspiration. if you can do this with a baby J, then I have no excuses!!
Post a Comment